CMYUK has announced its last Open House double day event for 2022.
CMYUK has announced its last Open House double day event for 2022. On 23rd and 24th November, the company will open the doors of its Shrewsbury-based demonstration and training facility to new and existing customers eager to explore the profitable possibilities of digital wide format print production.
There will be three time slots available on both days – 9.30am to 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm, and an out of hours session between 6.00pm and 10.00pm for those unable to attend during standard working hours.
CMYUK’s entire portfolio of best-in-class production equipment will be on display from leading global technology brands including EFI, Canon, Epson, Mimaki, Kongsberg, Klieverik, and Trotec, amongst others.
- EFI’s Pro 32r+ roll-to-roll UV LED printer that promises to revolutionise everyday roll-to-roll printing and turbo charge textile production.
- New EFI VUTEk FabriVU 340i+ 3.4m Dye-Sublimation with in-line fixation, the global market leader for high volume ultimate quality soft signage
- EFI VUTEk h5 3.2m 8-Colour+White, Hybrid UV LED printer, a trailblazer for industrial volume high quality display graphics
- Canon Colorado 1650 next generation UVgel printing technology with instant switchable flexible matte and gloss ink.
- The affordable Mimaki JFX200-2513 EX UV LED Flatbed printer – successor to the hugely popular JFX200-2513 with speeds up to 35sq.m per hour.
- The high performance superwide Mimaki UJV55-320 3.2m UV LED roll-to-roll printer, ideal for soft signage and a wide range of POS applications.
- The powerful combination of the Mimaki UJF-6042 MkII A2 flatbed printer with the Trotec Speedy 400 laser and engraving machine.
- Epson’s new SureColor SC-R5000 1.6m wide water-based, odour free printer that offers a new resin ink choice to what has been the domain of HP Latex technology.
Also on display will be the iconic Kongsberg digital cutting tables alongside workflow and automation software solutions. 1-2-1 workshops will be available throughout both days for RasterLink7 Advanced RIP software featuring Variable Data Printing and the Fiery XF proServer scalable turnkey digital production RIP.
CMYUK’s Product specialists – the most knowledgeable in the industry – will be on hand throughout. Joining them will be the materials accounts team that will guide visitors through comprehensive materials ranges that include high performing sustainable alternatives to the most popular market applications.
There will also be an opportunity to have an informal discussion with CMYUK’s experienced financial advisors who will provide funding advice and guidance including clarity surrounding the current government-backed Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS).
Open house programme
CMYUK regularly holds Open House events and has started offering single company experience days. These provide knowledgeable insights to staff working beyond the production department in areas such as prepress, finance, and sales to better understand technology, trends, and market potential. These company events strengthen communications, foster a greater sense of unity and purpose for dynamic onward travel.
“Our single company events and Open Days encourage a broader visitor experience. They offer unique value in that we have all the best-in-class digital production equipment under one roof. Coupled with that, CMYUK employs the best people within the industry as product specialists. We’re offering a companywide audit posing a number of questions – is your company as a whole seizing all available opportunities? Do your salespeople understand the latest innovations? Do they recognise that new products, services, and applications could be offered to their customers?
CMYUK Open Day attendees can also learn about efficiency-based software tools that can knit production and business processes together. There’s a much bigger picture to be had than simply evaluating equipment. Let’s just say, you don’t know what you don’t know,” said Robin East, Group Commercial Director, CMYUK.
Visitors should visit our events page to register their attendance.
Events | Materials | News