Complete spectrum of materials from CMYUK
Visitors to the CMYUK stand at Sign and Digital this year will be offered an exciting, immersive and interactive look into the world of complete applications, with printers in action, video walls and the chance to join fitters working on live sample installations.
Director Michael Crook explained: “Developments in print technology now allow us to work with a complete spectrum of materials, and we wanted to inspire customers with the new opportunities these offer by way of real life applications. What better way to show what amazing solutions are now possible, other than to have them being installed where you can reach out and touch them?”
Videos will be running of real life jobs being printed and installed in conjunction with Hollywood Monster, and fitters from independent partners Agile Installation will be providing the live demonstrations.
The stand will incorporate a number of application walls, as well as floor graphics and a giant glass panel showing the new Clear Focus window vinyl and Saint Gobain Optically Clear window film.
Visitors will be able to talk to the installers as well as representatives from CMYUK and manufacturers including EFI, Berger Textiles, MTEX and Hybrid.
Director Robin East said: “We will have an army of people with high skill levels and an in-depth understanding of how the printers, software and consumables can come together to create complete application solutions. We have made 500 swatch books to give away at the show but we wanted to offer much more than just that. Our 4m high walls will allow visitors to immerse themselves in the range of applications from permanent to removable graphics. Our stand will also be like a ‘poster child’, making use of many of the applications we think other companies could easily – and profitably – add to their portfolio.”
The six market areas detailed on the CMYUK applications wall include:
- Self adhesive Vinyl
- Graphics & Display
- Décor & Design
- Soft image & Textile
- Laminates & Adhesives
- Specialty and Flooring.
Materials being showcased will include exclusive offerings from Berger Textiles and ATP adhesive products as well as UTACK removable and repositionable materials and UDECO interior décor and wallcovering medias.
The stand will also showcase six printers, covering each of the market segments:
- An EFI VUTEk H1625 LED – a mid-level production printer designed to maximize image quality with four colour plus white and grayscale print capability.
- An EFI VUTEk H2000 – with UltraDrop technology, ideal if you are looking to enter into large-format digital printing or want to capture more premium-margin jobs.
- An MTEX Blue – entry level direct-to-textile digital printer with in-built fixation. Aimed at the graphic display and apparel markets and companies wishing to enter the digital textile print market with a professional one-step solution.
- A Mimaki JFX200 – affordable, high-performance flatbed UV LED which delivers unparalleled results to expand the potential for professional sign and graphics companies
- A Mimaki JV300 – delivers stunning photo -quality prints at class-leading speeds and provides the ultimate wide format solution for sign & graphics professionals, sportswear and fashion manufacturers, print shops and more
- A Mimaki CJV150-130 – integrated printer/cutter which provides high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including new Silver, Orange and Light Black, in a cost effective package.
Robin added: “We’re incredibly excited about what we’re planning for the show. We hope that we are creating an experience that isn’t just about technology and sales, but sharing our passion for the way that an inspired use of digital printing and finishing can truly enhance the environments around us.”
For more information, visit www.cmyuk.com or visit CMYUK at Stand J10, Sign and Digital UK.