Mimaki CJV300 Series
High-speed, high-spec / high performance integrated solvent printer cutter
- Very high performance integrated print and cut solution
- Fast printing speeds up to 105.9 m2 per hour
- Two different printing widths : 1361mm and 1610mm
- High quality print resolution up to 1440 dpi
- Sophisticated nozzle check unit ( NCU ) ensures quality continuous print operation
- Mimaki bulk ink feed system option
- Choice of multiple solvent ink sets, including : 10-colour options (SS21) featuring : silver, orange, light black and white inks
- Price includes 3.5 litres of ink, take up roller and Rasterlink 6 RIP
- 2 year manufacturerâ€™s warranty including parts and labour
CMYUK Premium Service includes:
- Free delivery and installation
- On-site printer operator training with our certified engineers
- Free unlimited update training at our Shrewsbury training centre
High print Speeds
Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS)
Utilises two cartridges per colour in 4-colour mode. When one cartridge runs out of ink the system switches automatically to the second cartridge of the same colour, enabling long unattended printing.
3-Way intelligent heater
A 3-way intelligent heater fixes droplets placed on media. By using Mimakiâ€™s original technology in heating the media at a controlled temperature, ink can be fixed while maintaining high colour development and high image quality. Thus the CJV300 provides both steady colour development and easy handling after printing.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it
bleeds, improving colour development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.
MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3)
Reduces banding by dispersing ink drops between passes.
Waveform Control Technology
Ensures high quality print resolution, by jetting ink drops in straight lines with almost perfect round dots, delivering clear and sharp letters, lines and edges.
Large ink dot size in high speed mode
Delivers high density print by removing the gap between dots.
Silver Ink (For brilliant metallic effects)
Newly developed SS21 silver ink is available. Being 1.67* times brighter than conventional silver inks, SS21 ink adds brilliant and beautiful mirror effects to print results.
*Obtained from comparison measurements of SS21 and ES3 silver inks conducted at the Mimaki HQ
Orange Ink (Faithful colour reproduction)
By using the orange ink as a process colour, 94.8% of the PANTONE colour chart is covered with approximate colours. Thanks to a wider gamut with the orange ink, food freshness can be simulated, and corporate colours can be faithfully represented.
Light Black Ink (greater definition)
The light black ink improves the printed grayscale gradation. It also faithfully represents monochrome data without introducing unexpected colour shifts. Light black ink ensures a more accurate colour representation.
The NRS substitutes defective nozzles with non-defective nozzles until the technician arrives.
This feature enables uninterrupted print operations and continuous productivity.
*1 NRS: Nozzle Recovery System *2 10 nozzles per nozzle row can be registered.
Prevention, print quality problems
1 NRS: Nozzle Recovery System *2 10 nozzles per nozzle row can be registered.
The CJV300 is equipped with Mimakiâ€™s original automatic NCU. Clogged nozzles are automatically detected and cleaned by the NCU. If the clogging is not resolved by cleaning, the CJV300 automatically sets the nozzle recovery function NRS and resumes printing. These functions significantly reduce the waste printing caused by clogged nozzles during a continuous printing run.
* NCU: Nozzle Check Unit
Stable printing using the ink circulation system â€“ MCT*
MCT is a standard feature included to effectively avoid the settling of white and silver pigments in the ink lines by regularly circulating the ink. It prevents print troubles and enables stable output from the start of operation. In addition, MCT contributes to reduction of ink waste, thereby supporting environmentally and economically friendly applications.
Sophisticated RIP Software maximizes performance
Intuitive and user-friendly operation
Enables simultaneous 3-layer printing: e.g. Colour White Colour
Web update function is supported:
This facility enables easy program updates and profile downloading to be performed via the internet.
1. Easy to follow icons enable intuitive and user-friendly operation
2. Related settings feature in one window to simplify RIP operations with â€˜Register as Favouriteâ€™ option available for regularly used layouts
3. Printing progress can be monitored on the main screen
|Print head||On-demand piezo head (staggered dual-head)|
|Resolution||360 dpi, 540 dpi, 720 dpi, 1,080dpi, 1,440 dpi|
|Ink type||Solvent ink: SS21/BS3* Water-based sublimation ink: Sb53
(*BS3 ink is only available to non-EU countries)
|Ink colour||SS21: 10-colour (CMYK Lc Lm Lk Or W Si), BS3 (CMYK)|
|Ink capacity||SS21:440ml cartridge/2L ink pack (W & Si: 220ml cartridge only)
BS3: 600ml ink pack / 2L ink pack
Sb53: 440ml cartridge/2L ink pack
|Max. printing width||CJV300-130: Max.1,361mm
|Max. media width||CJV300-130: Max.1,371mm
|Media thickness||1.0mm or less|
|Roll weight||40kg or less|
|Outside dimension||CJV300-130: 2,525mm(W) x 700mm(D) x 1,392mm(H)
CJV300-160: 2,775mm(W) x 700mm(D) x 1,392mm(H)
|Body weight||CJV300-130: 167kg
|Power supply||2x Single phase (AC100~120V/220~240V +/-10%Ë™) 50/60HzÂ±1Hz|
|Power consumption||1,440Wx2 or less (100V) / 1,920Wx2 or less (200V)|
|Applicable standards||VCCI class A / FCC class A / CE Marking (EMC, Low Voltage Machinery) / CB report / UL60950-1ETL / RoHS / REACH / CCC (pending) / Energy Star / RCM|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20â€“30 Â°C (68â€“86 Â°F) Humidity: 35â€“65% Rh (Non condensing)|