Ultra-high speed, high precision LED UV flatbed printer
Ultra-high speed, high precision flatbed UV LED printer Setting new standards in Grand Format UV Flatbed printing...
The new JFX 500-2131 establishes new performance benchmarks in the sector in terms of speed, flexibility and environmental sustainability. With speeds of up to 60 m2 /h the new machine is 2.5 times faster than previous JFX printers from Mimaki and will revolutionise the world of sign and graphics and wide format display with the outstanding capability to print down to 2 point text with stunning clarity.
- Very high quality LED UV printing up to 1200dpi
- LED cold curing lamps with 5,000 hours warranty
- Maximum print area 2100mm x 3100mm
- Maximum material thickness of 50mm
- Includes full set of 1000ml ink bottles - CMYK + white / clear / printable primer inks Hard ( LH100 ), and semi flexible ( LUS150 )
- Automatic nozzle checking system as standard
- Logical seek functionality ( skips white space in file )
- Rasterlink 6 RIP
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty including parts and labour
CMYUK Premium Service includes:
- Free delivery and installation
- On-site printer operator training with our certified engineers
- Free unlimited update training at our Shrewsbury training centre
UV LED Curing Technology
The Mimaki JFX500-2131 employs UV LED printing technology, which does not generate excessive heat, allowing the machine to print directly on a wide range of substrates, including heat-sensitive materials, without any media deformation.
Aqueous or solvent inks require post printing drying. This is eliminated using UV technology and consequently, the media is ready for laminating immediately after printing. The job turnaround time from printing to processing is shortened and improves work efficiency and productivity.
Amazing Print Speeds
Equipped with the new developed print head (6 print heads with 3 staggered configuration), the JFX500-2131 achieves production speeds of up to 60sqm/h.
Outstanding Print Quality
Intelligent Microstepping System (IMS)
The JFX500-2131 includes two units of Mimaki’s unique and highly-accurate linear scales controlled by an Intelligent Microstepping System (IMS) for fine step accuracy and dot placement. This results in less banding and the ability to print down to 2-point text with stunning clarity.
High Resolution up to 1200dpi and Variable Drops
High image quality is achieved by utilising a resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and variable dot sizes. The minimum drop size is an amazing 4 pico-Litres that produces a smooth, natural gradation without granular appearance even in 4-colour mode.
Multiple Ink Options
Two types of ink are offered with the JFX500-2131.
- LUS-150 (LED UV Stretchable Ink)
The newly formulated LUS-150 ink offers less curing times resulting in a less tactile sticky feeling and it is flexible up to 150%.
- LH-100 (LED UV Hard Ink)
The JFX500-2131 also operates with Mimaki’s LH-100 inks. The LH-100 ink offers higher scratch and chemical resistance as well as colour reproduction.
Simultaneous white ink under and overprint
Print outstandingly colourful, bright images on transparent and coloured substrates with white ink under or overprint without slowing down the print speed.
A. 4/6 colours only
Without white ink as a basis for overprinting, the colours are not as vivid as they should be.
B. 4/6 colours + white
With the white ink overlay print, the images are bright and vivid.
Mimaki Advanced Pass Systems (MAPS)
The Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) effectively reduces bandings with multiple printing passes, using a gradational mask pattern. When this option is selected, UV curing is performed more gradually which diminishes any appearance of banding.
Other Useful Functions to Ensure Quality
- Layout Pins for Trouble-Free Media Alignment. The JFX500-2131 is equipped with pins and a scale that simplifies the alignment procedures required in flatbed printing. Simply fix the substrate to layout pins, check placement with the scale, and edit the design data or printer settings accordingly.
- Nozzle Recovery Function temporarily restores print quality, reducing potential downtime if maintenance issue should arise.
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) prevents pigment sedimentation of white ink, reducing ink waste.
- UV LEDs have longer life and consume less energy than conventional UV lamps
- Less transfer waste and no wasted inventory by printing on-demand, direct-to-substrate
- No noticeable odour and no excessive noise
|Print head||On-demand piezo head (6 print heads with 3 staggered configurations)|
|Maximum print area||2100 x 3100 mm|
|Printing resolutions||600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 900 dpi, 900 x 1200 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink type||LH-100 Hard UV Ink (CMYK + W)
LUS-150 Stretchable UV ink (CMYK + W)
|Ink supply system||Supplied by 2L ink station|
|Media Size||2100 x 3100 mm (w x d)|
|Media thickness||Up to 50 mm|
|Media weight||Up to 50 kg / sqm|
|Media set device||Air suction by vacuum|
|UV device||Equipped with UV LED|
|Power consumption||Less than 2.4 kVA|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||4100 mm x 4462 mm x 1490 mm|