Mimaki JFX200-2513 EX
The ultimate entry-level 8ft x 4ft flatbed UV LED printer
The JFX200-2513 EX is a successor to the JFX200-2513. Incorporating additional features and increased productivity, it enhances entry-level capabilities.
JFX200-2513 EX at a glance:
- High productivity – A new print head configuration doubles output speeds when printing with white in all print modes. A new Draft Mode accelerates speed by 280% resulting in 35 sq. m per hour maximum output.
- Value-added print – The 2.5D Texture Maker function uses many stepped layers of UV ink to create bumpiness for a smooth, semi- stereoscopic finish.
- Stability and safety – NCU & NRS automatically identify missing nozzles and perform recovery. The Mimaki MAPS system uses an advanced algorithm to print optimum gradation patterns on each pass, significantly reducing any print banding.
- Additional usability – A new foot pedal controls the table vacuum. Ethernet connectivity allows remote job messaging and the simultaneous connection of multiple printers.
|Head||On-demand Piezo head (Array of 3 heads stagger)|
|Print resolution||300, 450, 600, 900, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink : LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-350 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl) *1|
|UV curable ink : LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl) *2|
|Primer: PR-200 *3|
|Ink Supply system||1liter bottle, 250ml bottle (LH-100, LUS-120, PR-200 only) *4|
|Ink circulation system *5||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Maximum diagram dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Media||Dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Height||Max. 50 mm (2.0")|
|Weight||Less than 50 kg/m2 (110.2 lb./ft2), non concentrated load|
|Media absorption||Blower adsorption type foot switch|
|Number of absorption
|2 partitions (X-axis direction)|
|Curing device||LED-UV system|
|Safety standard||VCCI class A, CE mark, CB report, U.S. safety standard UL (UL62368-1), RoHS Directive, FCC Class A, Machinery directive, EAC, RCM|
|Input power supply||Single phase, 200 V AC-240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz, less than 12 A|
|Power consumption||Less than 2.88 kVA|
|Installation environment||Temperature||15 – 30 °C (59 – 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 – 65 %Rh|
|Accuracy maintained temperature||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||Similar to standard office environments|
|Assembled Dimensions (W×D×H)||4,400×2,450×1,250 mm (173.2×96.4×49.2")|
|Weight||650 kg (1,433 lbs.)|
*1 LUS-350 is scheduled to apply later.
*2 The ink set of 6C Cl W is scheduled to apply later.
*3 PR-200 is not compatible to use with LUS-350.
*4 Only 1 liter bottle is available when the initial ink filling.
*5 MCT works only with white ink.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.