Mimaki JFX200-2513 EX
An 8ft x 4ft flatbed LED UV printer that incorporates additional features and increased productivity to the current JFX200 series.
Ultimate entry model that combines high-value-added print and high productivity. The "JFX200-2513 EX" is a successor to the "JFX200-2513" and is a large format flatbed UV inkjet printer that combines high-value-added printing and high productivity while being an entry model. Other improvements include stability and usability.
JFX200-2513 EX Delivers...
- High productivity - New print head configuration means the JFX200-2513 EX doubles output speeds when printing with white in all print modes and with the addition of a new draft mode, a 280% speed increase, resulting in maximum speed of 35sq metres per hour.
- High value-added print - "2.5D Texture Maker" that enables easy creation of smooth semi-stereoscopic 2.5D data
- Stability and safety - NCU & NRS automatically detects missing nozzles and performs recovery. Mimaki MAPS system uses an advanced algorythm to print optimum gradation patterns on each pass, significantly reducing banding effects in the print.
- Additional usability - New foot pedal controls the table vacuum. Ethernet connectivity allows remote job messaging and simultaneous connection of multiple printers.
|Head||On-demand Piezo head (Array of 3 heads stagger)|
|Print resolution||300, 450, 600, 900, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink : LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-350 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl) *1|
|UV curable ink : LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl) *2|
|Primer: PR-200 *3|
|Ink Supply system||1liter bottle, 250ml bottle (LH-100, LUS-120, PR-200 only) *4|
|Ink circulation system *5||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Maximum diagram dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Media||Dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Height||Max. 50 mm (2.0")|
|Weight||Less than 50 kg/m2 (110.2 lb./ft2), non concentrated load|
|Media absorption||Blower adsorption type + foot switch|
|Number of absorption
|2 partitions (X-axis direction)|
|Curing device||LED-UV system|
|Safety standard||VCCI class A, CE mark, CB report, U.S. safety standard UL (UL62368-1), RoHS Directive, FCC Class A, Machinery directive, EAC, RCM|
|Input power supply||Single phase, 200 V AC-240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz, less than 12 A|
|Power consumption||Less than 2.88 kVA|
|Installation environment||Temperature||15 – 30 °C (59 – 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 – 65 %Rh|
|Accuracy maintained temperature||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||Similar to standard office environments|
|Assembled Dimensions (W×D×H)||4,400×2,450×1,250 mm (173.2×96.4×49.2")|
|Weight||650 kg (1,433 lbs.)|
*1 LUS-350 is scheduled to apply later.
*2 The ink set of 6C+Cl+W is scheduled to apply later.
*3 PR-200 is not compatible to use with LUS-350.
*4 Only 1 liter bottle is available when the initial ink filling.
*5 MCT works only with white ink.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.