Win new business, retain existing clients and distinguish your firm by making super-size 3D displays, prototypes and end-use parts a profitable part of your service offering.
Massivit’s patented Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology enables objects to be 3D printed at remarkable size, speed, versatility and ease. GDP is a delicate balance of print engine movement speed, curing unique material properties, and smart algorithms, enabling the printing of super-sized objects at super-fast speeds.
MASSIVit 1800 3D printer is a unique high speed 3D printing solution designed print large scale models at much higher speeds than competitive products
- Uses GDP Technology – Gel Dispensing Technology
- Gel is cured as it prints
- Print area of 1.8m x 1.5m x 1.2m
- Prints at over 35cm / 1ft per hour
- 2 Printhead engines allowing printing of up to 2 models at the same time
- Uses a unique material called Dimengel – this is white in colour.
- Produce large structures in sections, then glue together with Dimengel and spot UV torch
- Speed is up to 10 times faster than other products – ie. You could print 2x humans in approx. 7 hours.
- Built-in controller confirms time to print an object, time remaining & gel usage.
|Productivity (z-axis)||Up to 35cm/hr | 13.7in/hr|
|Printing material||Dimengel - Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material white shade pails of 19kg | 41.8lb|
|Workflow & software||
|Dimensions||Printer WxDxH: 3.1x2.2x2.8m, 10.2x7.3x9.2ft | 2500kg, 5511lb
Crated WxDxH: 3.5x2.3x2.6m, 10.9x7.6x8.4ft | 3000kg, 6613lb
|Operating environment||Temperature: 16° to 30°C | 60.8° to 86°F|
* Computer not included
** Subject to detailed site preparation guide