HP Latex 365
64 inch versatile indoor and outdoor signage high speed printer
Produce high quality for indoors and out at production speeds ideal for handling urgent jobs. Do textiles. Eliminate dry time—and provide same-day delivery. Keep your running costs low and boost your capacity.
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 64 inches—print textiles with the ink collector.
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing.
Same day delivery—for highly demanding turnarounds
- High quality at high speeds—334 ft²(31 m²)/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer.
- Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver.
- Gain productivity—reduce time between jobs with continuous printing.
Keep your running costs low—boost your capacity
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer—automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- Save time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic.
- Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
980 ft²/hr - Max Speed (1 pass); 334 ft²/hr - Outdoor High Speed (4 pass); 248 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (6 pass); 183 ft²/hr - Indoor Quality (8 pass); 151 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (10 pass); 65 ft²/hr - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass); 54 ft²/hr - High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
HP Latex Printing Technologies
Print quality color (best)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Number of print cartridges
7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
HP Latex Inks
Max. Ink Capacity
775 ml (per colour)
6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 2 dE2000
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Finished output handling
Roll feed; take-up reel; automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, fabrics, papers, wallcoverings, canvas, synthetics, mesh, textiles
Non-printable area (roll media)
0.2 x 0.2 x 0 x 0 in (without edge holders)
Roll maximum input
Media width, maximum
Roll maximum weight
Roll external diameter
Up to 19.7 mil
Input voltage (auto ranging) 200-240 V (±10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz); two power cords; 16 A max per power cord
4.6 kW (printing); 85 watts (ready); < 2.5 watts (sleep) (Two power cords, single phase / two wires and PE)
ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range
59 to 86ºF
Acoustic pressure emissions
Acoustic pressure emissions (standby)
Acoustic power emissions
Acoustic power emissions (standby)
ENERGY STAR; WEEE; RoHS (EU, China, Korea, India, Ukraine, Turkey); REACH; EPEAT Bronze; OSHA; CE marking compliant
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
101 x 33 x 54 in
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
110.1 x 30 x 49.3 in
What's in the box
- HP Latex 365 Printer
- maintenance cartridge
- ink collector
- output platen protector
- printer stand
- take-up reel
- variable front tension kit
- loading accessory
- user maintenance kit
- edge holders
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- documentation software
- power cords
1 year limited hardware warranty
HP WallArt Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpwallart.com
HP Signage Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpsignage.com