HP Latex 3600
Robust superwide HP Latex printing
Put this printing workhorse to work for you. Maximize uptime and overnight printing. Handle production peaks up to 350,000 ft²/month (35,000 m²/month). Save time and help drive down labor costs with automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
See robust quality at every speed
- Print at high speeds—1290 ft²/hour—and suppress banding with HP Dynamic Swath Alignment, OMAS technology.
- Superior indoor quality beats UV—smooth transitions, sharp image quality, and preserve media texture.
- Handle demanding tiling jobs with confidence—color consistency ≤ 1 dE2000 (95% of colors) in tiling mode.
Maximize uptime, stay in control
- HP helps keep you up and running with direct support, including HP remote diagnostics.
- Handle production peaks, without risk—this printer is designed and tested to support up to 350,000 ft²/mo.
- Stay in control in-plant and online—HP Print Beat application, printer status beacon, HP Latex Mobile.
Help drive down costs
- You can save time and money—with automatic maintenance, no daily printhead maintenance is required.
- Minimize labor costs—a single operator can manage up to four printers at the same time.
- Help further reduce cost—heavy-duty rolls for fewer roll changes, 10-Litre HP ink supplies for overnight runs.
290 ft²/hr - High Saturation Backlits (18p 6c 230%); 470 ft²/hr - Textiles and Canvas (10p 6c 170%); 830 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (6p 6c 100%); 1290 ft²/hr - Outdoor (3p 6c 80%); 1950 ft²/hr - Billboard (2p 4c 70%)
Average monthly print volume
50,000 to 200,000 ft²
HP Latex Printing Technologies
Print quality color (best)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Number of print cartridges
7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
HP Latex Inks
Max. Ink Capacity
10 Litres (per colour)
7 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 2 light cyan/light magenta, HP Latex Optimizer)
Maximum color difference (95% of colors) ≤ 2 dE2000; ≤ 1 dE2000 in Tiling mode.
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Finished output handling
Roll-to-roll; roll-to-freefall; roll-to-collector; dual-roll; double sided blockout; double-sided backlit (optional); ink collector (optional)
Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, papers, wallcoverings, canvas. Mesh and porous textiles with optional ink collector.
Roll maximum input
Media width, maximum
126 in (single roll); 2 x 61 in (dual roll)
Roll maximum weight
Up to 660 lb (single roll); Up to 2 x 440 lb (dual roll)
Roll external diameter
Up to 15 mil (default); up to 80 mil (with custom carriage height setting)
10 kW (typical) - high-quality indoor mode (6-pass); 11 kW (typical) - outdoor mode (3-pass)
ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range
59 to 86ºF
WEEE; EU RoHS; China RoHS; REACH; CE marking compliant
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
235 x 68 x 74 in
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
231 x 76 x 85 in
What's in the box
- HP Latex 3600 Printer
- HP 881 Latex Printheads
- HP 881 Latex Cleaning Roll
- 126-in spindles (x2)
- HP Latex Dual Roll Split Spindles (x4)
- HP Latex dual roll center support and docking plate
- HP Internal Print Server
- HP webcam
- documentation software
- user manual
- media edge holders (x4)
- in-line slitters (x4)
- Original HP sample media
- media savers (x2)
- cleaning supplies
- spindle supports (x2)
- pneumatic gun
1 year limited hardware warranty
HP WallArt Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpwallart.com
HP Signage Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpsignage.com