HP Latex 1500
Affordable superwide HP Latex printing
Your reputation is built on high-quality results and fast turnarounds. Stay competitive with this affordable 126-in (3.2-m) HP Latex printer. This is fast, superwide production at the quality you expect—and at low running costs.
Fast, productive superwide applications
- Print SAV at 480 ft² (45 m²)/hr indoor quality, PVC banner at 800 ft² (74 m²)/hr outdoor quality.
- Deliver vivid textiles quickly—up to 260 ft² (24 m²)/hr; optional ink collector kit for porous textiles.
- Automatically print double-sided backlit applications with the optional double-sided day night kit.
Quality results—with every print
- Get the color and quality you expect with innovative HP technology including OMAS, embedded spectrophotometer.
- Match tile edges confidently—advanced features enable HP printheads to deliver color consistency <=2 dE2000.
- Maintain quality print after print—with 1200 dpi HP Thermal Inkjet printheads and auto nozzle replacement.
Cut costs, keep control
- Help reduce your running costs with cost-effective 5-Litre HP ink cartridges.
- Do quick visual checks—the accessible print zone features LED lighting.
- At-a-glance monitoring on a busy production floor with internal print server alerts and status beacon signals.
170 ft²/hr - High Saturation Backlits (18-pass 6-color 260%); 260 ft²/hr - Textiles and Canvas (12-pass 6-color 170%); 480 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (6-pass 6-color 100% / 6-pass 6-color 120%); 610 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (4-pass 6-color 100%); 800 ft²/hr - Outdoor (3-pass 6-color 90%)
Average monthly print volume
15,000 to 40,000 ft²
HP Latex Printing Technologies
Print quality color (best)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Number of print cartridges
7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
HP Latex Inks
Max. Ink Capacity
5 Litres (per colour)
4 (cyan/black, magenta/yellow, light cyan/light magenta, HP Latex Optimizer)
Maximum color difference (95% of colors) <= 2 dE 2000
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Finished output handling
Roll-to-roll; double-sided blockout; dual-roll (optional); roll-to-freefall (optional); double-sided backlit (optional); ink collector (optional)
Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, papers, wallcoverings, canvas; mesh and porous textiles with optional ink collector.
Roll maximum input
1 (2 with optional dual roll kit)
Media width, maximum
126 in (single roll); 2 x 63 in (with optional dual roll kit)
Roll maximum weight
Up to 350 lb (single roll); Up to 2 x 155 lb (with optional dual roll kit)
Roll external diameter
Up to 15 mil (default); up to 80 mil (with custom carriage height setting)
8 kW (typical) - high-quality indoor mode (6-pass); 10 kW (typical) - outdoor mode (3-pass)
ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range
59 to 86ºF
Acoustic pressure emissions
< 70 dB(A)
Acoustic pressure emissions (standby)
Acoustic power emissions
Acoustic power emissions (standby)
WEEE; EU RoHS; China RoHS; REACH; CE marking compliant
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
228 x 54 x 66 in
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
231 x 71 x 75 in
What's in the box
- HP Latex 1500 Printer
- HP 881 Latex Printheads
- HP 871 Latex Printhead Cleaning Kit
- 126-in spindles (x2)
- media savers (x2)
- HP Internal Print Server
- HP webcam
- documentation software
- user manual
- media edge holders (x4)
- Original HP sample media
- cleaning supplies
- pneumatic gun
1 year limited hardware warranty
HP WallArt Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpwallart.com
HP Signage Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpsignage.com