EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro
A revolutionary digital inkjet press
The EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro high-volume digital UV inkjet press combines the productivity of screen with image quality approaching offset.
The EFI™ VUTEk® HS100 Pro is a high-speed digital UV inkjet press that represents a true alternative to analogue equipment. Innovative imaging technology driven by the Orion OS software platform delivers critical colour accuracy and consistency your customers' demand with the productivity and digital efficiencies you need.
The VUTEk HS100 Pro allows you to take on short-run jobs more profitably, while letting you produce longer sheet runs at a lower cost per print than analogue technology.
Revolutionary Productivity and Image Quality
- 3.2 metre hybrid digital UV press handles up to 100 boards per hour; up to 70 boards per hour in Point-Of-Purchase mode (600 dpi binary print mode)
- Maximises ink yield for a lower total cost of ownership with true greyscale heads and ink delivery system
- Innovative Pin & Cure technology delivers precise ink lay down for better image quality and high production speeds, gloss control, increased colour gamut, wider output capability and fewer artifacts
- Minimises downtime, waste and loss potential with sophisticated warning and detection systems
- Enables continuous shifts with its rugged, industrial design that makes it suitable for 24/7 operation
- Runs multiple jobs at once with multi-queue, eliminating the need to rip larger layout files
- Integration ready to EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions via native JDF connectivity to optimise production efficiencies and profit potential
CMYUK Premium Service includes:
- EFI proServer with Fiery XF RIP
- Free delivery and haulage / offload
- Full installation
- On-site printer operator and RIP training with our EFI FOGRA certified engineers
- Free unlimited update training at our Shrewsbury training centre
- Full set of inks
- 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Standard six colours (CMYK, Ic, Im) plus two white channels
- True greyscale technology for higher image quality and greater PMS colour matching
- Up to 8 colours* with optional orange and violet ink configurations for more Pantone® coverage and vibrant reproduction of RGB imagery
- White and multi-layer print capability to extend your premium margin offering
- Backed by EFI's world-class inks, service, support and end-to-end digital workflow
- Variable matte or gloss finish for a wider colour gamut and greater photographic image quality
- On-board calibration system that automatically recalibrates to system settings, eliminating reprinting and re-profiling for job-to-job consistency
- Sophisticated warning and detection systems that minimise downtime, waste and loss potential
- Full access to carriage for easy maintenance
* EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro Orange and/or Violet Inks may be added to the six process colours using one or both white ink channels. The switch from white to orange and/or violet requires the purchase of a conversion kit, which must be installed by an EFI certified field service engineer.
- Handles flexible or rigid substrates up to 3.2 m wide and up to 5.08 cm thick.
- Automated six-zone vacuum table.
- Media-handling options, from three-quarter loading and unloading to fully-automated loading and unloading, to meet any business need.
- Compressed Air: 95–145 psi maximum at 4 cf/m—dry air only (not included).
- Fully enclosed design for operator safety and environmental considerations.
- Machine Weight: 5900 kg.
- Height: 221 cm.
- Width: 732 cm.
- Depth: 224 cm.
- Electrical: 3 Phase 220/380VAC (80A) to 277/480VAC (60A), 5 Wire (3 Phase + N + G).
Genuine EFI Ink
- New ink delivery system allows 100% ink utilisation so no ink is wasted
- Expanded gamut CMYK pigments for world class Pantone matching
- EFI develops pigment dispersions that ensure optimised size and concentration for best-in-class ink stability
EFI Fiery proServer
- Optimised for use with the EFI Fiery® proServer
- Bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and printer allows back communication of audit information on every print job
- Powerful production tools, such as nesting, step and repeat, scaling, cropping, and tiling
- Advanced ICC colour management for reliable colour, quality output and proofing-quality colour
Enhanced Service Programme (ESP)
- EFI’s industry-leading service and support programme
- Predictable up time to maximise profitability
- One year of critical level coverage, providing you with eight-business hour response