HP Latex 3200
Diverse superwide HP Latex printing
This versatile printer enables a range of diverse campaign and production needs from high-value indoor to economical outdoor applications. Meet tight deadlines and deliver high quality. Enable higher profit with automatic, low-maintenance printing.
Do diverse, high-quality applications
- Versatile HP Latex Technology and HP Latex Optimizer deliver high image quality at speeds up to 830 ft²/hr.
- Superior indoor quality beats UV—smooth transitions, sharp image quality, and preserve media texture.
- Handle demanding tiling jobs with confidence—color consistency ≤ 1 dE2000 (95% of colors) in tiling mode.
Keep production in-house
- Respond to increasingly shorter turnaround times without sacrificing quality.
- HP helps keep you up and running with direct support, including HP remote diagnostics.
- Stay in control in-plant and online—HP Print Beat application, printer status beacon, HP Latex Mobile.
Enable higher profitability
- You can save time and money—with automatic maintenance, no daily printhead maintenance is required.
- Minimize labor costs—a single operator can manage up to four printers at the same time.
- Reduce media waste—the HP Latex Media Saver preserves up to 1 linear meter each time you load a roll.
290 ft²/hr - High Saturation Backlits (18p 6c 230%); 470 ft²/hr - Textiles and Canvas (10p 6c 170%); 830 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (6p 6c 100%); 1290 ft²/hr - Outdoor (3p 6c 80%); 1950 ft²/hr - Billboard (2p 4c 70%)
Average monthly print volume
30,000 to 60,000 ft²
HP Latex Printing Technologies
Print quality color (best)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Number of print cartridges
7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
HP Latex Inks
Max. Ink Capacity
10 Litres (per colour)
7 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 2 light cyan/light magenta, HP Latex Optimizer)
Maximum color difference (95% of colors) ≤ 2 dE2000; ≤ 1 dE2000 in Tiling mode.
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Finished output handling
Roll-to-roll; roll-to-freefall; roll-to-collector; dual-roll; double sided blockout; double-sided backlit (optional); ink collector (optional)
Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, papers, wallcoverings, canvas. Mesh and porous textiles with optional ink collector
Roll maximum input
Media width, maximum
126 in (single roll); 2 x 63 in (dual roll)
Roll maximum weight
Up to 350 lb (single roll); Up to 2 x 155 lb (dual roll)
Roll external diameter
Up to 15 mil (default); up to 80 mil (with custom carriage height setting)
10 kW (typical) - high-quality indoor mode (6-pass); 11 kW (typical) - outdoor mode (3-pass)
ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range
59 to 86ºF
WEEE; EU RoHS; China RoHS; REACH; CE marking compliant
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
235 x 68 x 74 in
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
231 x 76 x 85 in
What's in the box
- HP Latex 3200 Printer
- HP 881 Latex Printheads
- HP 881 Latex Cleaning Roll
- 126-in spindles (x2)
- 126-in dual roll spindles (x2)
- dual roll center support
- HP Internal Print Server
- HP webcam
- documentation software
- user manual
- media edge holders (x4)
- Original HP sample media
- media savers (x2)
- cleaning supplies
- spindle supports (x2)
- pneumatic gun
1 year limited hardware warranty
HP WallArt Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpwallart.com
HP Signage Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information visit: www.hpsignage.com