Mimaki CG FXII Series
Mimaki CG FXII Series Cutting Plotter - The Perfect Cutting Tool for Every Job
With a choice of sizes ranging from 75cm to 160cm wide, the CG-FXII range of high specification cutters features an optical eye for perfect print & cut registration, free FineCut plugin software, stand, roll holders and USB interface for fast data transfer.
- 75cm, 130cm and 160cm wide options
- High speed / high accuracy cutter plotters
- Photo electric eye for 4 point register mark detection
- Up to 100cm cut speed
- Drag knife or pen plotting
- USB interface
- Competitive price, and range of widths, including the 130 & 160cm versions that are perfectly matched to the Mimaki JV150 and JV300 solvent printers for a seamless print and cut workflow
- Free Mimaki FineCut plug in software for CorelDRAW! and Adobe® Illustrator.
CMYUK Premium Service includes:
- Free delivery and installation
- On-site operator training with our certified engineers
- Free unlimited update training at our Shrewsbury training centre
|Acceptable sheet width||9 – 104 cm||9 – 158 cm||9 – 188 cm|
|Effective cutting area (1)||760 mm x 51 m||1300 mm x 51 m||1600 mm x 51 m|
|Max. speed (2)||140 cm/s|
|Max. cutting speed||100 cm/s|
|Adjustable speed range (3)||1 – 10 cm/s : 1 cm step adjustment
10 – 40 cm/s : 5 cm step adjustment
40 – 100 cm/s : 10 cm step adjustment
|Repeatability||± 0.2 mm (excluding shrinkage / expansion caused by film temperature)|
|Guaranteed range of accuracy (4)||760 mm x 10 m||1300 mm x 10 m||1600 mm x 10 m|
|Max. pressure||400 g|
|Acceptable sheet (5)||Vinyl up to 0.25 mm thickness, fluorescent type vinyl, reflective sheet|
|Applicable tools (6)||Cutter, water-based ball-point pen, oil-based ball-point pen. Also pouncing tool for CG-SRII and CG-FXII series.|
|Power consumption||AC100V-240V, 130VA or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1285 x 700 x 1217 mm||1825 x 700 x 1217 mm||2125 x 700 x 1217 mm|
|Weight||50 kg||60 kg||69 kg|
- Max. sheet feeding length differs depending on the software
- Max. moving speed at 45o direction with pen up.
- The plotter cannot perform cutting (plotting) at the specified maximum speed or maximum acceleration.
- May be limited by sheet width.
- Depending on the specified film and cutting conditions.
- Provided that the blade specific for fluorescent type vinyl or for reflective sheet are used.
- The goods on the market are 8 – 9 mm pen. No guarantee on accuracy.
Applications of CG FX Series
Images to be transferred to clothing, logos, stickers, labels, decals, graphics and signage.
Suitable Cutting Materials
(Coloured) vinyl, transparent PET, (transfer) paper, flock, rubber.